Tuesday, January 31, 2012

STUFF

So today I finished school pretty quick even though we started a couple hours late, I got done in I think two or two and a half hours and Maddie took from 9a.m. to 1pm to do a math page and is still not done. I stink at math and am doing Taxes right now and I got done with that fast!
Nothing much is new, however, Yesterday in the mail my Aunt Angie  
sent me an Adele 21 piano book and a Casting Crowns one and I am so Excited I wanted both of them.
They are pretty hard so I am waiting for my teacher to help me with it. 
I got a cold on Sunday and I can't quit sneezing and my only one of my eyes waters just randomly through out the day and I am so done with it!!!
I hope I am better because Ryleigh (one of my best friends) wants me to go to youth group with her tomorrow and If I am not better it's not gonna happen so I need to get better.
Well gonna go now! Bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment